i’ve come up with the best idea for an app for loneliness/boredom and or overcoming hard times.
it’s called rent-a-friend,
- it will use your current location and matches you with people close to you
- while also searching and verifying they are not sex offenders.
- In the app you have a choice of activities you want to do for example, "netflix, cuddle, eat pizza" and then if they have the same selections as you, you will be matched together.
- There will also be a section where you state whats going on in your life example, “broke up with my boyfriend” or “my cat died” or “i just wanna have a girls night” , or “i’m lonely/bored and wanna cuddle and watch netflix”
- There will be a female and male preference.
- we can also get the support of pizza companies, which will provide coupons for the nearest pizza delivery places.
BAM you are welcome, where are all the techies LETS DO THIS
© 2014 ME.
I’m not so sure about the sterile part.. but there are tons of pockets and compartments. I like mine pretty well. I got mine from www.allheart.com
I don’t mean the actual pocket/compartment is sterile. I’ve been taught that for homecare, JCAHO requires two separate compartments, one is considered the “sterile” compartment that contains all of the sterile materials for wound treatment including: sterile gloves, sterile gauze, sterile kerlix, etc. versus the clean compartment which holds BP cuff, Stethoscope, clean gloves, thermometer and O2 sat.